Saturday, March 6, 2010

AYK PRO RADIANT / BOOST







Here is a new find that I just picked up it came with a bunch of  tamiya buggies. I plan on turning this into a AYK Boost now that the boost bodies are available it should be a fun rebuild I will update as the build moves further. There was also a Race Prep Truck Conversion kit that came with this find never seen that before and it looks to be complete.                                                                 Well I finally got started on the rebuild of the pro, I broke down the pro cleaned all the parts and now it is time for re assembly. I will add pics as the build goes on Well the body is done only thing left is the wing and I also thinking of loosing the boost decal. FOR SALE ON EBAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave any comments hear thankyou